All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Looks to be a scratch and dent sale at VIRPIL. 2 grips and a deck mount joystick base marked down. If this is something you have been wanting might be your chance to save some dough. The base is 26% off with 10% off the grips. VIRPIL EU - B-Stock - Shop (virpil-controls.eu)
  3. Yesterday
  4. I want it! https://www.motortrend.com/news/airplane-engine-1939-plymouth-pickup-radically-radial/photos/
  5. Last week
  6. Better since they up dated it, going to do a campaign with it next.
  7. I didn't want to be biased but agreed, Mig-21 needs some help. The Gazelle could use help but I fly rotaries for fun so I don't care if its bugged. The question about more content missions, campaigns etc. I don't know were to start. There are too many module I would like some campaigns for.
  8. Spudknocker. Sorry I should have posted the whole thing.
  9. Weird that it links to a leaving YT splash page. "Fixed wing exclusively"... how does that feel?
  10. Here's another thing I'm trying by excluding everything DCS from Windows Defender and my antivirus program (Bitdefender).
  11. Not sure how much time this really saves by time you first load up the map in the editor, but it might help with potential crashes when getting into a MP server?
  12. Just ran across this vid and looks interesting. Started to follow but I didn't have the P-cores button option though I have an i-9 with what looks like 15 cores. From the comments it looks like the suggestion is to split the cores, put DCS dedicated on half of them and all the other processes on the other.
  13. Worth sharing your input. At the end I suggested the module most needing a refresh is the Mig-21 https://forms.gle/RD1xBvNNDYuYVgrw7
  14. BTW. No more crashing. I'm going to try to empty the cache weekly.
  15. Setting up in OvGME was easy. I have two focuses in my OvGME. One is going to the DCS Saved Games folder: X:\Users\[name]\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta. The other is going to the actual game (what I've called DCS Game): X:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World Openbeta. The actual game focus is the one you need. First, you create a folder called DLSS 3.6.0, and place that in the OvGME folder that's prepped for the DCS Game. Inside that DLSS 3.6.0 folder, create a folder called bin-mt. Inside that, put the new nvngx_dlss.dll file. Then, in OvGME, select the DCS Game focus. And enable the new DLSS 3.6.0 folder. It should work.
  16. Stable, a.k.a. "Plain", was updated to OB, therefore Multi-Thread or Single Thread is an option to everyone. We were on OB and there is zero changes to what we were used to. Now any game breaking update will break it for everyone, not just us. However, campaign designers don't have to worry about people on Stable having to wait an excessive length of time for a fix to their missions.
  17. Can you show the file structure that you used for OVGME?
  18. Wondering what's going to happen with this since DCS has merged plain and beta together.
  19. Thanks Ferd! I set this up with my OvGME. I'll let you know if it works!
  1. Load more activity