DCS: Fw 190

Klaiber

Looking good, I have everything DCS has done and have always bought into their beta projects, never have been let down so this is exciting news. With a two prong attack ( DCS world and RoF developers) working two different WWII programs I think we have the begginnigs to a really good historical base here and Im very much looking forward to it

Im not a big fan of this Kickstarter craze, I never minded buying in at the beta level with DCS because at least there is product to see and they were good at releasing patches. I am super pumped to see the old IL2 group bring it into DCS and will buy it in a heartbeat but this Kickstart thing is just kinda shady to me.... plus they dont mention my Bf110 so, PHLLLLBBBBB!

Im not a big fan of this Kickstarter craze' date=' I never minded buying in at the beta level with DCS because at least there is product to see and they were good at releasing patches. I am super pumped to see the old IL2 group bring it into DCS and will buy it in a heartbeat but this Kickstart thing is just kinda shady to me.... plus they dont mention my Bf110 so, PHLLLLBBBBB![/quote']

Totally agree. The CloD track record of the guys involved with this just don't give me a good feeling no matter how reputable DCS may be. I'll wait on this one.

For those who didn't click through my initial link, here's the Kickstarter video they're talking about:

Overall, what they're promising is very enticing.

But considering the crew, I agree that I'll have to see some proof of concept first before I give them any money.

$40 also gets you into a raffle for a set of custom engraved Milan MFG pedals over on the ATAG forums. I'm hesitant to drop any money on the Kickstarter but I'm thinking a raffle ticket for a set of those tasty pieces of kit is worth it.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5635

Edit: Keep in mind, it is if they have 1,000 forum linked donations of $40 or more.