Photo

Commands that can be used in timetable.dcg?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MisterMark

MisterMark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Using the timetable.dcg file can you make changes to the aircraft class setting? More specifically I would like to change the 'category' of a particular plane type from one setting to another (say fighter to ground-attack) for a period of time in the campaign.

What exact commands would allow me to do this?

Finally, there wasn't anything in Tailspins documentation about the timetable.dcg file or commands to edit it. There were some commands outlined in Lonestars 'Create an external DCG campaign' guide, but not a comprehensive list. Are there any other resources out there giving more specifics on everything possible with the timetable .dcg file?

Thank you,

Mark

#2 Lonestar

Lonestar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

No, only possble to change it in the "Aircraft class setting" panel!
But fighters get during a campaign also ground attack missions when a payload (bombs/rockets) is active for the related aircraft!
In the "data/timetable.dcg" file of your DCG folder under [Examples] are all commands listed!

#3 Lowengrin

Lowengrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Using the timetable.dcg file can you make changes to the aircraft class setting? More specifically I would like to change the 'category' of a particular plane type from one setting to another (say fighter to ground-attack) for a period of time in the campaign.

It's an interesting idea, but one that I see would have some issues because the current design would cause it to overwrite the category in the class file. So if you went to another campaign, it would be set to whatever you changed it to through the time table file.

Like Lonestar said, you can manually change it through the Aircraft Class Settings Panel (and change it back when you're done with the campaign).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users