Key words.

idefix44

In the .rds file:

_Airfield - full airfield.

_Airstrip - small field for fighters and smaller bombers/recons

_Beachhead - the first/last waypoint of an invasion

_Depot - friendly spawn zone.

_Camp - friendly spawn zone.

_BridgeXXX - where XXX is the bridge number as per the FMB.

_Ferry - will act as a water crossing turning a land unit into a boat. Must have a ferry location on the opposite side of the water (usually used for river/lake crossings) - see the Burma campaign for example

In the .srd file:

_Harbor - if matches a land location (for example, Le_Havre and Le_Havre_Harbor) will be an invasion point.

_Seaplane_Base - airbase for seaplanes/floatplanes

_Port - spawn point for ships

_Bay - generic water location, no special function

_Sea - generic water location, no special function

_Ocean - generic water location, no special function

_Bay, _Sea and _Ocean can also be used in the .prd file.

In the .rls file:

_Station - spawn point for trains - if matches a land location (for example Le_Havre and Le_Havre_Station) can be a drop off point of land units from trains

_Rail_BridgeXXX - bridge for trains.

Hope this helps.

_Station - spawn point for trains

'Unless you specify the spawn point through the timetable.dcg file' date=' ships will spawn on the location closest to the "friendly" edge of the map. You can specify which side is friendly to the Axis in the maps.dcg file (the Allieds will spawn on the other side).'

Let me ask whether this applies to all four of them, that is, whether they all, at the same time, [b']have to be [/b]closest to the friendly edge of the map to act as spawn points?

Meaning that if a _Bridge###, an _Airfield or a single city name like 'Smolensk' is located closest to the friendly edge, then that will be used as a spawn point instead (like with ships).

Most locations are explained in the dcg info file by Tailspin, which u can load in the download section here.

_ dropzone triggers transport planes with paratrooper loadout to drop them. Those paras can take _dropzone locations then, even if the location got no connection to the own territory (like "we are paratroopers, we are supposed to be surrounded"; example in the Normandy44 map).

A nice addition is that a player in transport planes can drop himself paratroopers above each location, very useful in dogfight mission (or mds).

Two options per junction (binary branching) are OK, I positively know from experience (A to B1 and B2, B1 to C1 and C2, etc).

Maybe DCG can handle even more options per junction (B3, B4, etc), I don't know. Anyway, it wouldn't be of much use. It's useless to create more routes than the number of active colums you have on the field, unless you want the enemy to advance without opposition.

It's useless to create more routes than the number of active colums you have on the field' date=' unless you want the enemy to advance without opposition. [/quote']

The purpose is to use it in dogfight mode.

Each location has a garnison at the begining and some static artillery can enforce the difficulty (ATG, AAA light or heavy, etc...).

Players'll have to fly all over the map for recon and destroy this defenses.

A lot of little scout vehicules don't need to many computer ressources.

The ratio can be:

10 scouts

5 truck columns (3 supply + 2 artillery)

2 tanks columns

To Nephris.

Thanks for the link. It's a very nice website.

To manage the server in dogfight mode I use IL2SC.

Each end of mission it call DCG wich create immediatly the following mission.

We have stats: http://cieldeguerre.servegame.org/

The displayed score is correct, but I'm unable to get detailed stats about AI (Planes or vehicules).

How do you do that?

_Station - spawn point for trains

'Unless you specify the spawn point through the timetable.dcg file' date=' ships will spawn on the location closest to the "friendly" edge of the map. You can specify which side is friendly to the Axis in the maps.dcg file (the Allieds will spawn on the other side).'

Let me ask whether this applies to all four of them, that is, whether they all, at the same time, [b']have to be [/b]closest to the friendly edge of the map to act as spawn points?

Meaning that if a _Bridge###, an _Airfield or a single city name like 'Smolensk' is located closest to the friendly edge, then that will be used as a spawn point instead (like with ships).

These are in addition to the spawn point on the friendly edge. When a unit spawns, DCG will drop it at one of these special locations or at the friendly edge.

Nephris is there anyway you can make your parser tool available for the community? I just took a look at your site stats and I have to say that it is impressive. The amount of details and the ability to recognize and organize several missions in diferent tables is just amazing. Well, even if u dont feel confortable in doing so, I just want to applaud the great work there.