#1 Riksen

Riksen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Hello all,

I'm kinda new to DCG but I finally managed to set up my first grand campaign. While doing so I came across an idea (more like to be a question lol). The timetable.dcg feature gives you a lot of possibilities regarding briefings, squadron transfer, etc. but what I would like to know is if there is anyway we could define what type of mission it is going to be flown at a specific date of the campaign. For example, at the start of the campaign (let's suppose 08/02/1939) the missions would be only of the patrol type, but at a specific date (for example between 09/10/1939 - 09/20/1939) they change to intercept and then define back to patrol. Please dont curse me ... I'm aware that we can manually do that using the DCG panel, but with the feature I'm describing we could line up a specific type of briefing in association to the types of mission to be flown in the timetable.

Well I dont really know if u guys get what I'm trying to describe here, but anyway thxs for all the help and the great software

Regards

Riksen

#2 sniperton

sniperton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

I think it's a feature request what you described. I'm for it, but it would demand Paul's time, not mine, to have it. At the moment (as for 3.48) you can only do it manually, so far as I know. :(

#3 Riksen

Riksen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

Thxs sniperton ... Well it would be good to add that feature but like you said, it is not up to us. Just an idea ...

#4 Lowengrin

Lowengrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

It'd be fairly easy to add commands in the time table for what you're asking. It's just a case of my time...and I don't have a lot of it for DCG these days.

#5 Riksen

Riksen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

I understand Paul. Anyway, thxs for the repply and thank you for this wonderful tool. It surely adds a lot of immersion to the game campaigns.
Whenever you can, if you can, it would be great to take this feature into consideration and maybe add to a future version of DCG.

Regards

Riksen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users