• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dr. Uzi

Dr. Uzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

I am using the latest IL-2 version 4.12.02m, HSFX 7.02 and DCG 3.47. I installed DCG as instructed but whenever I attempt to start DCG it takes me to the select DCG executable thing, but it when I select the .exe it gives and unnamed errror (error window comes up with nothing but a red x in it). Also I cannot select the IL-2FB.exe either, it gives the same problem. If I close this window (it takes clicking close three times and then closing the error box that comes up) then DCG starts.  Everytime I adjust any option in DCG the select exe window pops up again until I click on close three times. DCG seems to be working in IL-2 as I can select a DCG campaign and fly it, mission generation is working  and stuff, but the settings I adjusted in DCG options dont seem to be sticking since I selected squadron density to full but I'm not seeing that many planes in the sky. Can anyone help me here? Does DCG perhaps not work with the latest IL-2 version? I am using the steam version if that matters at all. Thanks for the help.

#2 sniperton

sniperton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:49 PM

If you have Win7+, don't let Il-2 and DCG reside in C:\Program Files\... Copy them to elsewhere on your HD. If it's not your case, I don't have the faintest idea what's causing your problem...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users