Congrats Blue Team!

Vonrd

Congrats Blue!

After an initial hiccup in the Saturday missions, you guys became the proverbial Steamroller racking up 10 after 10 points per mission! 

Well played!

I hope that you all feel the same as me that the Saturday addition has been a success and should remain a permanent part of FIF.

Salute to all participants!

Vonrd

Congrats Blue!

Well played by all hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

For the Red Team, well done lads, we gave it the ole college try, unfortunately coming up short this time.

Good news is there will be a next time for all of us who want to participate, no real deaths from any of the simulated combat.

Saturday event is a must, I hope our European friends want to continue with the format!

S! to All!!

Would like to add my congratulations, however late, to the Blue Team!

The missions I remember the most, the Red side was using every last second of the clock to land and achieve missions that would surely help us achieve superiority.  At times we did better than any session before, felt great about that, and rightly so!  We happily saw that we had achieved 8 or 9 missions in one session!

Only to see that the Blue Team had achieved 10  :)

Congrats again, you fellers!  Great work!

At times we did better than any session before, felt great about that, and rightly so!  We happily saw that we had achieved 8 or 9 missions in one session!

Only to see that the Blue Team had achieved 10  :)

Heh Heh ... that's why I like not knowing what the opposition has accomplinsed during the mission... no "Xs" on the map.