- What is your Timezone?
West Coast, USA (PST). Due to work and family my availability is limited to 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. every night.
- Do you have a joystick or HOTAS?
Yes. I fly with the Warthog. I also use MFG Crosswind pedals and a Saitek throttle quadrant.
- Do you have TeamSpeak installed, as well as a working microphone?
- Do you have TrackIR, or a FreeTrack system for view control?
Definitely. I use Track IR and hopefully the Occulus Rift when it comes out.
- What sims are you currently flying?
Il-2 Battle of Stalingrad, Il-2 CoD, War Thunder (Sim only) and DCS.
- How did you hear about JG1?
I've been looking around for a squad that flies during my timezone so I decided to message Klaiber over on the BoS forums when I saw his recruitment thread.
- Is there anything else that you'd like us to know?
As I said before, I'm kind of limited due to time restraints so it's difficult for me to find a group that's on at the same time, however I love using team tactics in a competitive environment. I'm 33 years old and I've been into flight sims since MFS 4 back in the day. It's amazing to see how far it's come and where it's going.