#1 VonWrecker

VonWrecker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSouth Shore Massachusetts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:11 AM

My "good " luck is running strong , Not only missed Bloody April due to Family issue ... but trying to unwind later in the evening by flying and kill some thing only to find the Throttle control does not work from what I have been able to find on the net it seems like it could be componet issue either worn out or in need of cleaning. will try to get this thing working or replaced ASAP.... joy ..

VW

#2 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:56 PM

Good luck vW, hope you're airborne again soon.  I've been having a few issues with my pedals, myself.  Working on it this weekend....

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#3 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,168 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:36 PM

Sorry to hear that your Thrustmaster broke, vW!  Hope you're able to fix it soon.

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#4 VonWrecker

VonWrecker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSouth Shore Massachusetts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:53 AM

S!

Well I am back ,, ended up having to rip Windows 10 out by the roots and have a clean re-install of Windows 7 ,,,,, got most of ROF back just need to rebuild TeamSpeak and the BA forums etc etc ..

Also up graded the video card to a 4G GTX960.....not sure what the cause was update of might-go-soft  or what but it left me dead on the field and other strange things with the PC and Game ...

VW

#5 Hess

Hess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 03:16 PM

S!

Cool, welcome back!

Bis Bald!

hess_jointsig2.png