TeamSpeak rebuild

VonWrecker

S!

Due to software issues with Windows 10 I lost all my web bookmarks having to go back to a Windows 7 install .... it has been a slow process getting stuff back and working , TeamSpeak for JG1 is being a bear just not happening radio.jg1.org is asking for a  invalided server  / password .. Could I get a PM or email to get this fixed please thanks!

VW

sigh..... back to reloading / finding my stuff ..

vW, I hope you'll check with us next time before you do anything as radical as ditching your entire operating system.

If your joystick got screwed up because of an automatic Windows driver update, it's easy to roll back the driver to what you had originally.  Also, there is a setting in Windows 10 with which you can tell it to NEVER update drivers automatically, so that your problem would never happen again, for your joystick or any other hardware in or connected to your computer.

It's a LOT easier than doing what you're now going through.  Eventually, you're going to have to go back to Windows 10 anyway.

Sorry for all your troubles!

I'm hanging on to win7 for as long as I can!

Respect!

Hopefully, you see my point....

Nothing to fear from Windows 10, if you're building a new machine or just want to upgrade.  For those comfortable with what they have and see no reason to change, gotta respect that!

For those who've taken the plunge, there is help available for the asking.  You can bet, if you're having some problem, you're not the first one!  Probably over half of pilots here are using it.

S!

S!

Upgraded from windows 98 to XP then vista then Win 7.   Did the fre upgrade to Win 10 last summer. Loved it.  Everything works fine. Recently had to do a new motherboard and cpu. Popped in the old disk. usually it says this is a new computer and you must reload windows. Not this time. It said Hello just verify your account and good to go.  Dang that was easy.

Love Win 10   : ) 

S!

Upgraded from windows 98 to XP then vista then Win 7.   Did the fre upgrade to Win 10 last summer. Loved it.  Everything works fine. Recently had to do a new motherboard and cpu. Popped in the old disk. usually it says this is a new computer and you must reload windows. Not this time. It said Hello just verify your account and good to go.  Dang that was easy.

Love Win 10   : ) 

+1