27 replies to this topic

#21 Pandacat

Pandacat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:22 PM

Cool.  Thanks.  Btw, Perhaps I can help out with endcampaign.dcg file, so that you guys can focus on more important stuff.  I am not a coder.  If it's simply something like putting stuff on the list then I can do it.

#22 JG7_X_Man

JG7_X_Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:58 PM

When you reinstall DCG find the endcampaign.dcg in the DCG data folder, open it in your text editor of choice and add this at the end of the text

[Tarawa]

Campaign=Pacific_Campaign
  EndDate=23/11/1943
  Victor=Red

#23 Lowengrin

Lowengrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:23 AM

When you reinstall DCG find the endcampaign.dcg in the DCG data folder, open it in your text editor of choice and add this at the end of the text

[Tarawa]

Campaign=Pacific_Campaign
  EndDate=23/11/1943
  Victor=Red

That's the easy way to end it.  ;)

#24 Pandacat

Pandacat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 01:12 PM

LOL.  I like Paul's comments.  Ok, I'll also go down the list to check all the dates to make sure they match the historical ones.

#25 Pandacat

Pandacat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:00 PM

Hi Sniperton.  Just another question.  I have HSFX 7.02 version.  It worked fine.  But I heard there is 7.03 version, which includes all these trigger mods.  Some people complaint that trigger mods have conflict with DCG.  Just wonder if you are aware of this or this issue has been resolved already.  The post I read on SAS website was from 2014 though.  Not sure if it is still relevant.  Also another thing.  HSFX has no default FOV mod which allows me to zoom in on my gunsight with trackir.  Just wonder if there is a FOV mod out there that works with HSFX.

#26 sniperton

sniperton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 05:04 PM

I have 7.03 and the last time when I run it with DCG (half a year ago) everything worked just fine.

I use head tracking and a hotas, and I've never felt any need for a FOV mod. 'Toggle gunsight' + 'gunsight view' is more than enough for me; when I'm in firing disctance (<300) I even have to switch back to 'normal view' to avoid target fixation and to regain SA.

#27 Pandacat

Pandacat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:19 PM

I guess there is no plan to bring CUP to 4.13, right?  It's been several months, I don't see any new developments.

#28 sniperton

sniperton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:06 AM

I see little chance for that. Modders say 4.13 broke back compatibility, meaning that modded planes made for 4.12 do not work any more without re-coding them individually. Revising and re-coding 300+ planes would be too much work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users