4 replies to this topic

#1 MajorColt

MajorColt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:54 AM

• What is your Timezone? gmt uk
  • Do you have a joystick or HOTAS? i use a mix of 360 controller and mouse and keyboard
  • Do you have TeamSpeak installed, as well as a working microphone? both
  • Do you have TrackIR, or a FreeTrack system for view control? neither i use my controller
  • What sims are you currently flying? i have war thunder but dont play it very much, i play battle of stalingrad more than anything 
  • How did you hear about JG1? friend of mine
  • Is there anything else that you'd like us to know? although ive never been in the armed forces i am part of the british reserve at first trained to be a comms officer but now retraining to be a drone pilot. im a very militarised person and love everything military from the 20 century to the modern day in every area from tactics and logistics to weapons and aircraft.

• vonAdler likes this

#2 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 01:52 PM

Hi MajorColt,

Thanks for stopping by the forums!

I./JG 1 plays Battle of Stalingrad, is European based, and is actively trying to form an English-speaking Staffel.  However, the majority of the pilots are Czech and Slovakian.  Most speak English, but there could be a bit of a language barrier.  Would this be a problem?

Alternatively, you could consider II./JG 1, which is North American based and primarily flies Cliffs of Dover.  I'm not sure if the timezones would work for you, however.  You'll have to let me know.

III./JG 1 is completely Czech and Slovakian.

Let me know your thoughts.  If being assigned to I./JG 1 or II./JG 1 isn't big deal for your schedule / comfort, I can drop you an email tonight.

Looking forward to talking with you soon.

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#3 MajorColt

MajorColt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:52 AM

Hi there i would prefer to just play battle of stalingrad, i hopefully should be getting a hotas 4 soon and no its wouldnt be a problem playing with czech and slovakian players as i play games with other people from around the world and we always find some way of communicating :)

#4 vonAdler

vonAdler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFaroe Islands

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:14 PM

Welcome bud. Nice to see you here.

"It was war. We were defending our country. We had a strict code of honor: you didn't shoot down a cripple and you kept it a fair fight."

— Captain Wilfrid Reid 'Wop' May, RFC, 13 victories WWI.

#5 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:02 PM

Hi there i would prefer to just play battle of stalingrad, i hopefully should be getting a hotas 4 soon and no its wouldnt be a problem playing with czech and slovakian players as i play games with other people from around the world and we always find some way of communicating :)

Hi MajorColt,

Excellent.  I'll drop you an email later tonight!

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users