• PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:02 PM

What is your Timezone?
EST -5 GMT (Georgia, USA)

Do you have a joystick or HOTAS?
Logitech extreme 3d

Do you have TeamSpeak installed, as well as a working microphone?
Yes.

Do you have TrackIR, or a FreeTrack system for view control?
I currently use facetracknoir but will be purchasing TrackIR 5 soon within the next few months.

What sims are you currently flying?
RoF

How did you hear about Jg1?
I saw that Jasta 2 was recruiting and put in a application with them. After viewing their forums and speaking to a few of their members, most of the squadron is in Europe. I am looking for camaraderie and tired of flying alone so they suggested JG1 due to my location.

Is there anything else that you'd like us to know?
My passion is WW1 aviation sims which started with RB3D. I mainly played single player campaigns and rarely ventured into MP. I'm a former US Marine Recon veteran (hence my screen name) and I am a current fish and wildlife officer in Georgia which causes me to have an extremely fluctuating work schedule. I'm also a family man with a new little baby in the house. I will be available for general flying in the evenings but for a squadron event I can rearrange schedules and make myself available. I'm looking for guys to play with and increase my flying capabilities.
  • HotleadColdfeet likes this

=======================================================================================================================================================================29yqs2h.jpg

#2 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:14 PM

Thanks for considering JG1, Ricky!  Our CO Klaiber will send you a reply ASAP, he's a busy man for sure!  S!

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#3 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,651 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 06:50 PM

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for stopping by our forums.  I'll have to thank the guys from Jasta 2 for sending you our way.

I'll drop you an email later tonight.

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#4 Ricky Recon

Ricky Recon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:59 PM

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

=======================================================================================================================================================================29yqs2h.jpg

#5 Barton

Barton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:50 AM

It was good to fly with you the other day!  We have many vets in the squadron (myself included) and always happy to see another!  

#6 Ricky Recon

Ricky Recon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:45 PM

Barton, I enjoyed you video on the scissor and used it immediately on several fight a the other nigh, with success too! Felt good to have a fight where I wasn't constantly wondering where the heck all my power went.
  • Barton likes this

#7 Barton

Barton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:53 PM

Excellent! Good job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users