Mein Hals juckt

Barton

Best video ever !    :lol:

I can see you need me around though, if for nothing else than aircraft recognition....   B)   N28's are SPADs, Hanriots are Nieuports, Albs are Nieuports, SPADs are N28's....LOL   :lol:

Real bummer about Britchot   :(  He had an excellent set of sorties going, and it just goes to show you how these streaks can end through no fault of your own (that guy trying to turn fight with a SPAD, going for a shot at all costs and obviously not caring much at all about his own virtual life); so I wish you continued luck Barton, you sure have some great positive Karma going there!

Tracking a bandit is a hard thing to do a lot of the time. You have to build a 3d model of what's going on in your head and a lot of times you have to predict where they're going to go. I still lose a lot of planes especially when they're low or distant, and especially both.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Couldn't have done it without Britchot and Luft calling out bandits. And I do need to work on AC recognition. Watching my video after the fact when I was putting it together I facepalmed a couple times lol.

That first fight had me stressed out big time.

I edited out some of the bits of chat that may have been less than professional about some pilots.  I've always left pilot names in in all of my videos.  It's not about shaming one pilot or another or anything, and I'll be damned sure to display the name of whoever ends the streak I'm on.

It would be cool if you could interview your opponent sometime.  Get his perspective on the events your watching.  Kind of like two boxers talking about the fight on a replay. 

Sure I can tell you what it's like from experience.  Mostly the first thing I see is a lot of blood or oil, or both; then not a lot happens after that except me dying.   :huh:

Very interesting, enjoyable 2nd video.  I think you hit it on the nose when you said you needed to stabilize your plane for more accurate shooting.  Great SA during the whole thing.  The kill total doesn't reflect the action level of those sorties!  Thumbs up!   :)

• 3 weeks later...