Photo

I./JG 1 "Oesau" - TAW Campaign (6 August 2016)

TAW Awards

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,644 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 03:25 PM

S! All,

The following I./JG 1 "Oesau" pilots are being publicly recognized for their outstanding achievements within the Tactical Air War (TAW) campaign.

Congratulations!

. . .

War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords (Kriegsverdienst Kreuz 2. Klasse mit Schwertern):
War_Merit_Cross_Second_Class_with_Swords

• Maj. Baron von FaehigStab I./JG 1 (6 August 2016), for courage and achievements that are beyond the call of duty, which need not occur while facing the enemy. [89 ground kills within two streaks in TAW]
  • Hptgefr. Roland Deschain1./JG 1 (6 August 2016), for courage and achievements that are beyond the call of duty, which need not occur while facing the enemy. [11 air victories and 40 ground kills within 5 streaks in TAW]

Armed Forces Report (Wehrmachtbericht):
Armed_Forces_Report.png?dl=0

• Hptm. Hans von (Foker) EichenwaldStab I./JG 1 (6 August 2016), for courage and achievements that contribute to the greater good of the Geschwader.
  • Lt. Stefan (Steewe) Schwarz1./JG 1 (6 August 2016), for courage and achievements that contribute to the greater good of the Geschwader.
  • Fw. Wilhelm Madvlk2.(JaBo)/JG 1 (6 August 2016), for courage and achievements that contribute to the greater good of the Geschwader.
  • Gfr. Wolf Ettel1./JG 1 (6 August 2016), for courage and achievements that contribute to the greater good of the Geschwader.
  • Gfr. Georg Nechy1./JG 1 (6 August 2016), for courage and achievements that contribute to the greater good of the Geschwader.

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#2 Baron

Baron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:55 PM

Thank you very much! Really appreciated!

• Klaiber likes this
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#3 Britchot

Britchot

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,509 posts
  • LocationLancaster, CA

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:46 PM

Congratulations on all of your efforts guys, well done!

Britchot_R_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_O_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_FS_tiny.png?dl=0

"Es ist noch ein Meister vom Himmel gefallen."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TAW, Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users