2 replies to this topic

#1 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:40 PM

Hi All,

Because of the observance of Thanksgiving within the United States, no official FIF mission will be run this weekend (Saturday, 26 November).

Thanksgiving, within the United States, is a holiday filled with a lot of travelling and family time.  So, the loss of our American pilots would really hurt us, and potentially skew the results of a very close and exciting tournament.

The official FIF XXV missions will resume on Saturday, 3 December, with Mission #7.

I have updated the FIF Team Calendar here: http://forum.jg1.org...-fif-xxv-teams/

Should people be interested, we can always run an unofficial dogfight or test on the 26th.  Post below if this sounds like a good idea.

Additionally, I'd like to take this time to mention our new December schedule!

Because of the FIF calendar shift, we're going to hit the December Holidays head-on (e.g. Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years Eve, etc.)

As a result, no FIF missions will be flown on Saturday, December 24th or Saturday, December 31st.

Should a Mission #10 be necessary, it will be flown on Saturday, 7 January 2017.

If there are any concerns, please let me know.  Thanks!
  • REDMAN likes this

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#2 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:21 PM

Should a Mission #10 be necessary, it will be flown on Saturday, 7 January 2017.

Given the track record so far, both teams should hit 80 points on 10th December (wait, it's my birthday! :D ).

• Klaiber and GenMarkof007 like this

------------------------------------------------------

...where is this friggin Trupabow!?

#3 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:36 PM

That's what I think too. :)

And Happy upcoming Birthday!

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0