• Snaggle and BaronVonMyakin like this

#2 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:19 PM

Nice....can't believe you guys found that train like that.  I could search all session for it and never find it....I never have that kind of luck.  Great job, you really saved us from a huge deficit.

That D.VIII made a great defense of the train, against 3 of you!  He saw you right away and fended off your first run on the train.  He almost succeeded in his objective, being just that close to the end of the session.

S!

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#3 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,303 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:45 PM

Great video Barton, as always!  Looking forward to next week's installment.

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#4 danudet

danudet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationKenosha, Wi

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

Awesome Video.  I tend to fly with my finger on the transmit button, specially when I'm in the middle of a fight, so I can give quick updates.  I'm glad I released the button before the torrent of profanity that escaped my mouth when ROF crashed. LOL

• Snaggle likes this

FIFXXV_ribbon.jpg?dl=0FIF2017winter.png?dl=0FIF2017spring_small.png?dl=0

#5 Barton

Barton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:26 AM

Thanks guys!  Yeah we got super lucky finding the train!  Probably would have found it sooner if it was not for the flak from their airbase being so thick over that area.  When I saw the D.VIII coming right at me The first thing that came to my mind was I can't let him hit my engine and I panicked a little.  Even after seeing parts fly off I was still quite relieved to not see oil.  Von Myakin did a good job.  I was really trying to jack him up on that first pass and really pushed my pass to the limit.  When I watched it frame by frame you see him pass like 2 or 3 feet above my wing.  It was stupid close.

#6 BaronVonMyakin

BaronVonMyakin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:36 PM

Thanks for video!

I think it's already our common fate to find each other every mission  :D

Really saying I didn't have any hope to defend the train againts three S.E.5 being in one D.VIII but after Centerline borrowed one my elevator and met the ground my hope have began to shine again.

Unfortunately, being tied up in the permanent fights I have missed the deadly last attack on the train.

#7 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

Thanks for video!

Really saying I didn't have any hope to defend the train againts three S.E.5 being in one D.VIII but after Centerline borrowed one my elevator and met the ground my hope have began to shine again.

Unfortunately, being tied up in the permanent fights I have missed the deadly last attack on the train.

Keep on coming to FiF and trying each week!  S!

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#8 Barton

Barton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:48 AM

Thanks for video!

It was a valiant effort!  S!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users