Photo

Starting a "fortnightly" Twitch stream! :)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, United States

Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:08 PM

Salute all! The Circus flew again this afternoon! Although Careful's joystick was on the fritz again, he had a blast gunning for Flea. A free drink at the mess to the first one who can guess which plane Flea chose... biggrin.png

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/186158486

The Circus will fly again on November 12th!

• Klaiber likes this

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
 fcpq25c.jpg

#42 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:21 PM

Hey guys! The Circus flew again this afternoon! This time, New Fliers and Friends had a new map up, so...same old shenanigans, brand new setting! I really liked the new map - kudos to the designers! :D

You can see the archived stream here:

https://go.twitch.tv/videos/200788530

The Circus will fly again on November 26th! 

• Klaiber likes this

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
 fcpq25c.jpg

#43 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:03 PM

You can see the archived stream here:

https://go.twitch.tv/videos/200788530

Seems like you had a bad day on that one!   :wacko:   I hate it when that happens!

• HotleadColdfeet likes this

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#44 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:31 PM

Yeah lol. Ah well...happens to all of us. I wouldn’t be a very honest Twitch streamer if I only shared the times I did great! ;)

Whether I do great or terrible, I try to keep it entertaining! :D
  • Lipfert likes this

fcpq25c.jpg

#45 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:49 PM

Salute guys! The 3 Ring Circus flew again today! Unfortunately, Flea's joystick was out of commission today, so it was just Cloaked Careful and myself. (I think it might be time for new joysticks for the young'uns...every other time someone's having issues. :P

NFF was actually not very active, so we made a momentous decision: Let's try Cuban's Syndicate server!!! This was Cloaked Careful's first time EVER flying on full-real settings, so it was an interesting experience for us both. We got into a few fights, and then capped it all off with a 1 v 1 training dogfight between ourselves. Educational as well as entertaining! You can see the archived stream here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/204592900

The Circus will fly again on December 10th! 

• Snaggle likes this

fcpq25c.jpg

#46 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

Salute all! The 3 Ring Circus flew again - this time all 3 of us caught the tail-end of the action on Cuban's server! As 29 Squadron of the RFC, we attempted to carry out our mission to destroy the enemy artillery batteries. You can see the archived stream here:

I'm quite proud of CloakedCareful & Furious Flea! For being 14 and 15 years old respectively, they did an excellent job as a Bristol pilot and gunner. Perhaps we have another Bender/Darling duo in its infancy here!

I was especially proud of the way they handled their navigation, situation reports over comms, and attack runs. Well done! :D

We may break on December 24th, for Christmas Eve, but we hope to be flying again after the New Year. We will keep you posted! :)

• Klaiber likes this

fcpq25c.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users