Photo

Starting a "fortnightly" Twitch stream! :)

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, United States

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:03 AM

Flew yesterday with CloakedCareful and Furious Flea! Since my MFG Crosswinds have arrived, I am not using the pair of pedals Razwald gave me. Thus, at his suggestion, I gave them to Furious Flea. The Flea was excited! He was adamant that he wanted to give rudder pedals his very first try on yesterday's livestream, so he could capture his reactions live. Free drink at the mess to anyone who can guess which plane he chose to try it in...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/242860030

PS: My mic shut off AGAIN...this time I think my chair flipped the switch to off. Thus, from 1:12:00 to 1:48:00, dead silence.  :wacko: I'm gonna start checking the switch after each flight. 

• Klaiber likes this

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
 XZjh8rJ.jpg

#62 Britchot

Britchot

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,279 posts
  • LocationLancaster, CA

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:43 PM

I have my broadcast mic loop back and play into my headphones using Voicemeeter Banana. I had that issue once, myself. Once ;)

Now if I could only keep the right screen up. Took off and flew with my intermission up but had a viewer say something after a short time.
  • HotleadColdfeet likes this

Britchot_R_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_O_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_FS_tiny.png?dl=0

"Es ist noch ein Meister vom Himmel gefallen."

#63 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • LocationMichigan, United States

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:40 AM

Great fight against Frommherz!  Classic matchup, in which you used the climb and strengths of the N28, and the clouds to best advantage....without any of which, I doubt you'd have had a chance.  IMHO, an instructional video on how to use the N28.  You did blow it on the collision though   ^_^   I was expecting the Coup de gras on that pass.  Oh well, what are we to expect....perfection?  :huh:   Been there, done that oh so many times   :lol:

Still the best N28 work I've seen by far!

PS, put a piece of tape over that mic mute switch, LOL

• HotleadColdfeet likes this

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#64 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, United States

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:29 AM

Hey guys! The 3 Ring Circus flew again today! CloakedCareful was away on a fishing trip, so it was just the Flea and I today. We took to the skies of Cuban's server for some hilarious Brandenburg seaplane action! I learned a lot and had a blast. :D

Also, I gained my first goal of 50 followers during this livestream. Yahoo! :D

• Klaiber, Britchot, Hess and 1 other like this

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
 XZjh8rJ.jpg

#65 Britchot

Britchot

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,279 posts
  • LocationLancaster, CA

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:24 AM

Congratulations Hotlead! 50 is a huge step!
  • Klaiber and HotleadColdfeet like this

Britchot_R_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_O_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_FS_tiny.png?dl=0

"Es ist noch ein Meister vom Himmel gefallen."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users