• Klaiber, Hess, Baron and 2 others like this

#2 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:24 PM

Hope to see you guys up in ROF/BOS/M sky this long weekend!

Just watching this is giving me a boost to go blow a few factories and tanks with my BF 110! ;)

Cheers,

Gen

ps.: just for info Barton, I did my Pitch, Rudder settings adjustment (like in your video), the flying was great after this!

#3 Barton

Barton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:26 PM

Glad to hear it!

#4 Baron

Baron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:43 PM

ps.: just for info Barton, I did my Pitch, Rudder settings adjustment (like in your video), the flying was great after this!

How?

P.S. Great video

Beta tester IL2:Battle of XYTmuSTM.png

1kQMDa.pngq7EuC3.jpg

#5 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

The awesomeness of those graphics is hard to overstate.  The cockpit view looks photo realistic.  Did you upgrade your settings at all?  Looks really nice.

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#6 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:59 PM

How?

P.S. Great video

S! Baron,

Go see this video from Barton, you will get great info for you planes!

Cheers,

Gen

• GenMarkof007 likes this

#7 Baron

Baron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:46 PM

THANKS!

Beta tester IL2:Battle of XYTmuSTM.png

1kQMDa.pngq7EuC3.jpg

#8 Barton

Barton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

The awesomeness of those graphics is hard to overstate. The cockpit view looks photo realistic. Did you upgrade your settings at all? Looks really nice.

I'm running the game on full. Clicking the "sharpness" or whatever box in graphics makes a big difference when trying to track planes over the forrest

#9 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:44 PM

S! Baron,

Go see this video from Barton, you will get great info for you planes!

Cheers,

Gen

Wow, that controls adjustment feature in BoS seems FAR less powerful than RoF's.  Is there no way to adjust the actual center position (not dead zone) of each axis?  Though this may be unnecessary in this game, if there is a trim control for each axis built into the plane, on every plane, or if all the planes are magically perfectly balanced in every axis by default, assuming the game controller is calibrated.  I hate to say it but it seems dumbed down, such a thing would be far too inadequate for a plane like the N17, Dr.1, and others, where asymmetrical adjustments are absolutely necessary if you're going to maximize your own potential to control the plane.  Even the old original IL2 series seems to have had more adjustability built in.  But I understand that the current version might be perfectly adequate for this sim....if you guys say so.

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users