Photobucket no longer allowing 3rd party hosting on free accounts
Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:13 AM
Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:15 AM
- Lipfert likes this
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:54 AM
Even though you can't share the images you should still be able to download your albums.
- Login to your account
- Open one of your albums
- On the right hand side there should be a list of Actions
- Find the "Download Album" action
- Click on it and it will make you jump through hoops to prove you ARE NOT a robot.
- Play their game and answer the questions.
- Click the download button
- WAIT for them to give you a link to download the album. DO NOT logout and use the email link. It NEVER works.
- Open the zip file and see how many images were lost, hopefully none.
Even though I can't right click and save the images there is also an option to Download each image individually. You will also need to download each sub-album individually since PB will not combine them.
Gifs and Videos must be downloaded individually also.
- Klaiber likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users