- What is your Timezone? US - CENTRAL
- Do you have a joystick or HOTAS? Hotas + Pedals
- Do you have TeamSpeak installed, as well as a working microphone? Yes
- Do you have TrackIR, or a FreeTrack system for view control? Track IR + VR
- What sims are you currently flying? BOS, DCS, RISE OF FLIGHT
- How did you hear about JG1? Saw a recruitment ad on Battle of Stalingrad Forums.
- Is there anything else that you'd like us to know?
I've been computer flying since the mid 90's. I started with Sierra cesna flight simulator and the Microsoft Combat Flight series. I branched off to IL2 1946 and thats when my addiction turned into a way of life. I've met some funny characters along the way as well as some great friends. I think the past couple of years has been somewhat of a lull for me as I just have not found a nitch/group that I felt ultimately welcome at nor had the amount of activity to make it worth my while to stay.
I really do want to join an AXIS oriented squadron. My interest that last couple of years has leaned more towards the German aircraft starting in Rise of Flight but also because I just cant fly Russian in BOS . I'd like to join an active group of simmers that can show me the ropes plus have fun with.