HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, United States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:04 AM

Salute all! 

Starting this Thursday evening, we will be holding joint competition nights with our friendly rivals, the US103rd! Officially, things will start off at 8:00pm Central time on the Wargrounds server, although the US103rd may be on earlier if any East Coast guys want to join them. ;)

I will be live-streaming my "One Life to Live" series each Thursday, so I will be treating this as if it were a "dead-is-dead" type situation. Perfect for getting our squadron ready for Flanders in Flames!

Hope to see you in the skies this Thursday! :)

S!

- Hotlead

• Klaiber, Britchot, Hess and 1 other like this

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
 fcpq25c.jpg

#2 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:27 PM

Looking forward to it!
  • HotleadColdfeet likes this

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#3 Lipfert

Lipfert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:27 PM

Thanks for organizing this Hotlead.

S!

• Klaiber and HotleadColdfeet like this

J89wFKx.png

4OGMXfg.png

ltE45Q6.png

#4 Hess

Hess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:39 PM

S!

Definitely I will try to make it!

Bis Bald!

hess_jointsig2.png

#5 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:35 AM

Salute all! Had a FANTASTIC time this evening! At one point, we had the server full to 30 pilots!  icon_eek.gif

Here is the archived twitch stream of this evenings fights, including a pulse pounding dogfight with our friendly rivals, the US103rd! (Starting at the 47 minute mark.)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/176534646

We will be back on Wargrounds next Thursday at 8pm! Hope to see you there!  icon_e_salute.gif

• Klaiber, Britchot, Hess and 2 others like this

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
 fcpq25c.jpg

#6 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,402 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:35 AM

Very glad to hear that it was a success!

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#7 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:38 PM

I think I have old timer's disease.  You guys must have told me 3 times at least you were going to Assevillers, and I was like, you're not going to Foucacourt?  Duh!   :huh:​ 

And I told Moxy the radiator cheater gauge is on the far LEFT.  Pffft!  Wasn't even drinking either!

• Klaiber and Snaggle like this

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#8 US103_Hunter

US103_Hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:17 PM

Great to see the JG1 circus over the front. Red and yellow all over the sky.

#9 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:30 PM

Oops... forgot about last night! I coulda, shoulda been there! Gotta shake off the old-timers disease and remember next week!

#10 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

Great to see the JG1 circus over the front. Red and yellow all over the sky.

Thanks Hunter! It was good to see the US103rd up and at em too! I do have to say that I think you guys' SPAD skins are really classy. Makes you look very "official" whenever you guys fly together. :)

Oops... forgot about last night! I coulda, shoulda been there! Gotta shake off the old-timers disease and remember next week!

Lol no problem Luft! Looking forward to next week! :)

fcpq25c.jpg

#11 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:26 AM

Hey guys!

Over the next couple weeks, I'll be producing a cinematic flight sim video for our Thursday night flights on Wargrounds. If you guys would want to send me the raw flight tracks of your best Thursday night moments, I'll add 'em to the video! :D

To find your recorded tracks on your PC, go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\1C-777\Rise of Flight\data\Tracks

In there, you'll see 2 types of files: folders and .trk files. I'll need both the folder and the .trk file for each track you want to send me.

To get those files to me, you can use whatever link you want. If you've never done something like this before, I'd reccomend using Google Drive:
https://www.google.com/drive/

It's really easy to upload and share things with.

If you ever wanted to be a silver screen star, now's your time! Just let me know if you have tracks you'd like in the movie and I'll try to get them included! :)

S!
- Hotlead

fcpq25c.jpg

#12 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

US103rd ranks have grown (1 new official member and 2 prospective). They look to be arriving in greater numbers tonight! Hope to see you all there! :D

fcpq25c.jpg

#13 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:17 PM

S! Hotlead,

I’m doing a Cessna 172 flight today!
Hope to make it back tonight for 9 pm!

Cheers,
Gen

• Butzzell and HotleadColdfeet like this

#14 danudet

danudet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationKenosha, Wi

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:59 PM

I will try to make it, got some work to do tonight.

Have fun on your flight Gen.  

FIFXXV_ribbon.jpg?dl=0FIF2017winter.png?dl=0FIF2017spring_small.png?dl=0

#15 Hess

Hess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:42 PM

S!

Sorry guys :( away from my cockpit tonight. Come back home Friday night. Have a nice hunt!

Bis Bald!

hess_jointsig2.png

#16 Butzzell

Butzzell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:50 PM

S! Hotlead,

I’m doing a Cesna 172 flight today!
Hope to make it back tonight for 9 pm!

Cheers,
Gen

I think it is official. GenMarkof  has a new trophy.

wn.jpg

• Klaiber, cubancoverunner and GenMarkof007 like this

Sig.png

#17 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:01 PM

Hey guys! I just learned that Requiem and some of the old IRFC will be attending tonight's fly-in on Wargrounds! Should be epic!

Remember to record flight tracks guys! If you have a cool moment you'd like me to feature in my upcoming ROF video, just send the files my way. :)

fcpq25c.jpg

#18 Vonrd

Vonrd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:42 PM

Hey guys! I just learned that Requiem and some of the old IRFC will be attending tonight's fly-in on Wargrounds! Should be epic!

Remember to record flight tracks guys! If you have a cool moment you'd like me to feature in my upcoming ROF video, just send the files my way. :)

That is so cool! Requiem is such a great guy! I hope to attend but I'm in the process of setting up my new PC (everything's working so far! I was sweating it). Hope to see y'all.

• HotleadColdfeet and GenMarkof007 like this
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:14 PM

Hey guys! Here's Requiem's live stream from last nights fly-in. Looked like lots of fun! They even got Bender, Darling, and NakedSquirrel to come!

• Klaiber, Hess and Lipfert like this

fcpq25c.jpg

#20 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:14 PM

Salute all! This Thursday, 30 minutes before the fly-in night, we at JG1 invite all who are interested over to the JG1 server to stress-test our upcoming Flanders in Flames map. That way, we can ensure that we have all the bugs worked out for our official start this Saturday. wink.png

We will start the stress-test at 7:30pm Central time. Following that, at 8:00pm Central approximately, we will transfer to the Wargrounds server for our usual fun and flying. 

• Hess, Lipfert, Razwald and 1 other like this

fcpq25c.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users