#21 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, United States

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:12 AM

Hey guys! Here is this week's live stream of our Thursday night fly-in. Super excited to be back in the cockpit! :D

• Hess likes this

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
 fcpq25c.jpg

#22 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:54 PM

I see I got a LOT of help on those kills! Great shooting! Thanks to both Dudley and Hotlead for awesome teamwork!
  • HotleadColdfeet likes this

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#23 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:31 PM

Teamwork’s what it’s all about! It’s one of the reasons I love being in JG1. As a lone wolf pilot, there is no way you can experience the satisfaction of downing a competent enemy by working well with your wingmen. I thought we did really well in those first 2 engagements vs the Albs! :)
  • Luftritter likes this

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
 fcpq25c.jpg

#24 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 04:11 AM

Hey guys! Sorry I couldn’t make the fly in tonight! Real life commitments took precedence. ;) 

We will be trying something new this upcoming Thursday. Rather than doing it on Wargrounds, we'll be flying on Cuban's excellent server! If you'd like a fresh experience from the standard Wargrounds maps, this might be your lucky night! :D

(Not to bash FourSpeed or Wargrounds of course. We have had some really awesome furballs on Wargrounds! Sometimes though variety is the spice of life. ;)

• Hess likes this

fcpq25c.jpg

#25 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:32 AM

Hey guys! Had a great time on Cuban's server tonight! Unfortunately, my virtual pilot died...but a new recruit has taken his place and has already gotten some kills to his record! This was one my my most fun streams to host and had a lot of interaction with viewers. Thanks for watching all! :D

You can see the archived footage here:

• Klaiber, Britchot and Luftritter like this

fcpq25c.jpg

#26 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:02 PM

Salute all!

I see that this Thursday is Thanksgiving in the US. Do we maybe want to consider moving this week's fly-in to Friday?

EDIT: I talked with US103_Hunter, and we've decided to keep it on Thursday. Just would be easier that way. ;) 

fcpq25c.jpg

#27 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:19 AM

Hey guys! Here is tonight's Twitch stream of "One Life to Live!"

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/203806734

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! For my part, I'm thankful to be a part of this awesome community. Salute! icon_e_salute.gif

• Klaiber likes this

fcpq25c.jpg

#28 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:43 AM

Salute all! Had a blast flying tonight on Cuban's server! Super-low cloud cover made navigation quite interesting to say the least lol! Thanks for keeping things fresh Cuban! :D

Here is the archived Twitch stream:

I've been experimenting with adding a webcam to my streams. This time, I had the camera view my controls as I flew. In previous streams, like my ARMA III and BF 1 streams, I had the camera view me. Feel free to let me know what you guys prefer! :)

• Klaiber and Wilhelm_Reinhard like this

fcpq25c.jpg

#29 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,402 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

Hi Hotlead,

Really glad that you're still streaming these.  With my schedule on the weird side, it's great to be able to watch and fly vicariously. :)

Keep up the great work!

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#30 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:19 AM

Hey guys! Here is last night's live stream:

Had fun and several really tense encounters. Not to mention a few lessons learned lol.

See you all next Thursday on Cuban's server! :D

• Wilhelm_Reinhard likes this

fcpq25c.jpg

#31 Wilhelm_Reinhard

Wilhelm_Reinhard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:06 AM

This time, I had the camera view my controls as I flew.

In stream chat, I mentioned it would be cool if the camera were behind you, showing your controllers and your monitor from your point of view. I later realized that showing the monitor would be redundant :P

#32 Wilhelm_Reinhard

Wilhelm_Reinhard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:14 AM

Not to mention a few lessons learned lol.

To whoever said that people watching people play computer games should "Get a life!": you do see the irony in that, right?

:D

S!

Wilhelm

#33 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted Today, 04:06 AM

Hey guys! Had some awesome action on Cuban's server. Thanks for hosting our fly-in, Cuban! Always a pleasure. :)

Here is the archived live-stream:

Looking forward to next week! :D

• Klaiber likes this

fcpq25c.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users