44 replies to this topic

#41 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:50 PM

Another area that might be just as important!

I got to thinking about the whole controller ID thing after talking with Dudley and others about that.  I knew that CH Products have their own heading in the Device manager, and I was poking around there to see if there was a setting in there concerning IDs.  Guess what....some of the CH devices have the same power setting as the USB devices!  So it might be just as important to turn those off, also:

500adb70ad.jpeg

Who knows, maybe it will help Hotlead.  Can't see any harm in turning the setting off there, too!

S!

• HotleadColdfeet likes this

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#42 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, United States

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:11 PM

That could be it! I’ll do it when I get home! :D

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
 XZjh8rJ.jpg

#43 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,586 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:57 PM

Hotlead, if you're flying with CH and have trouble with the Control Manager, here is what I've been doing:

http://forum.jg1.org...ate/#entry34105

It still has issues every once in a while, but these steps have drastically reduced the issues.
Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#44 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:50 PM

Yet another place to change settings!

While watching your livestream and seeing Kanonen's chat to you, the way he worded his advice made me remember that there are Power setting options in their own group, in the Control Panel.  I checked there under Advanced settings and found this, which also pertains to USB:

52ad69b9cb.jpeg

Maybe this is the correct place! Keep trying!

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#45 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, United States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:23 AM

Hey guys! Had a lot of fun tonight! Here is tonight's archived livestream...in 3 parts. Yeah. Joystick still disconnecting. I will continue to work on fixing it! Thanks to all who have suggested things and tried to help! I haven't had the time to try Klai's suggestion yet, but that's next on my list. I also found this:

Maybe worth a shot? I just don't know too much about the registry.

Anyway, here is this evening's livestream(s):

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

As most of you know, JG1_Barton is hanging up his virtual pilot's goggles soon due to real life concerns. I hope to be able to squeeze in a flight with him this Saturday, but in case I don't see him again, here's a heartfelt salute!!! One of the best fighter pilots I've had the honor to fly with/learn from. I'm gonna miss you man!

• Hess likes this

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
 XZjh8rJ.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users