Here's the youtube link. I've just listened to the first 10 min (3 hrs in length) but already came away with this...
- Flying Circus "should" be released in about a year.
- Bodenplatte will be later... sometime in 2019 .
- They are using "partners" in the coding (maybe some of the "Modders"?).
- The initial 100 x 100 map will eventually be expanded (hoping for an Italian front map).
- They are concentrating on late war planes because they perceive them as most popular and the best to make the initial release a success. (Can't really fault that logic but the implication is that they WILL do early planes as well).
I'm sure there is more in this... like I said, this is just the 1st 10 min...