JG I "Richthofen" - FIF2017 "Fall Campaign" Session B2 (2 December 2017)

Klaiber

S! All,

The following JG I pilots are being recognized for their actions during Session B2 of Flanders In Flames 2017 "Fall Campaign" (flown on 2 December 2017).

Congratulations!

. . .

Order Pour Le Mérite
OrderPourLeM%C3%A9rite.png

• Lt. Snaggle Herziger, Jasta 4 (session #B2, 2 December 2017), for the destruction of 21 enemy ground targets within one streak. [10 enemy vehicles, 1 enemy ship, 4 enemy recon targets, 6 enemy artillery and trench targets]

Iron Cross 2nd Class
IronCross2ndClass.png

• Gfr. Erich (Razwald) Vogel, Jasta 11 (session #B2, 2 December 2017), for the destruction of 2 enemy ground targets within one streak.

German Army Report
German-Army-Report.png?dl=0

• Htpm. Heinrich Maushake, Jasta 10 (session #B2, 2 December 2017), posthumously, for gallantry in battle, but also extraordinary fidelity and essential service. [esprit de corps].
  • OffzSt. Noel (Hotlead) Kappel, Jasta 10 (session #B2, 2 December 2017), posthumously, for gallantry in battle, but also extraordinary fidelity and essential service. [esprit de corps].
  • Lt. Thomas Lahm, Jasta 6 (session #B2, 2 December 2017), for gallantry in battle, but also extraordinary fidelity and essential service. [esprit de corps].
  • Oblt. Hans von Eichenwald, Jasta 6 (session #B2, 2 December 2017), for gallantry in battle, but also extraordinary fidelity and essential service. [esprit de corps].
  • Oblt. Stefan (Steewe) Schwarz, Jasta 6 (session #B2, 2 December 2017), for gallantry in battle, but also extraordinary fidelity and essential service. [esprit de corps].
  • Oblt. Wilhelm (Wiley) Luftritter, Jasta 4 (session #B2, 2 December 2017), for gallantry in battle, but also extraordinary fidelity and essential service. [esprit de corps].

Congratulations to all.

On a personal note:

Even though the award recognizes individual achievement, I would like to take this time to recognize some other individuals.

JG1_Lee and JG1_Vonrd who sometimes ended up being the bullet magnet for me on more than one occasion! S!

To all scout pilots but specifically JG1_Maushake, JG1_Hotlead, JG1_Luftritter, JG1_Razwald and BH_Loopy, for saving me more than once by arriving just in time to shake the enemy off of my tail. S!

Finally to a great group of guys "Red team" for working together to get the results we have even though we have been outnumbers 2-1 the last few sessions. S!

S! To you ALL!!