#2 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, United States

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:54 PM

Great video! It amazes me how you can enter a furball like that and maintain the correct balance of agression and caution to stay alive. 3 kills and only slight damage to your own plane is really impressive! And you brought it back to base. Well done!

When I was in the fight, I tended to get target fixated and a little confused by the chaos and - before I knew it - the SPAD with balloon guns had me wounded and fairly damaged. I had to bug out. Still a lot for me to learn! :)
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
Posted Image

#3 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts
  • LocationMichigan, United States

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:12 AM

I recorded some video starting later.  I'll try to upload it soon and post it.  I really had a lot of fun flying with Hotlead, Barton, Raz, Vic, and Maus, and others.  In the end, I didn't do too well (4 kills, but 3 deaths), but honestly, In a couple of fights I was alone (at least for a while) against 3 or so enemies; then the last death was an unfortunate accident.

I was very confident flying with you all....which you inspire.

Again, a LOT of fun!

S!

• HotleadColdfeet likes this
"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users