2 replies to this topic

#1 Feisty Ferret

Feisty Ferret

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:57 AM

Hi,

I'm Feisty Ferret. I am currently in Central Time Zone (US). I do have a joystick, the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. I do have TeamSpeak, Discord etc. and a working mic. I sadly don't have Track IR right now, although I'm looking to get it for cheap (Under $50 if you have any suggestions). I have all of the IL2 games from 1946 (updated with HSFX) to BoS, although I haven't managed to get Moscow or Kuban yet. I heard about JG1 from the IL2 subreddit. I have flown probably around a thousand hours of 1946, although almost all of my experience has been offline in the form of campaigns. I spent little time in Clod for various reasons, and just purchased BoS a few weeks ago and have been hoping to find an active group to fly with online. Always looking to improve!

#2 Britchot

Britchot

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationLancaster, CA

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:50 PM

Welcome to the forum, Fert. I used to own a ferret and I recall that being the appropriate shortened term, so it may or may not catch on here. Remember where you heard it first ;)

There are a number of less expensive alternatives to TrackIR that several of our members have personal experience with, almost certainly under $50. I’ll let them chime in.

Our CO will be along shortly with the official response.

Britchot_R_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_O_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_FS_tiny.png?dl=0

"Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen."

#3 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,041 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:10 PM

Hi Ferret,

Thanks so posting!  I'll send you an email today, to the account you used to register on the forums.

Looking forward to talking with you soon!

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users