#1 Ludwig

Ludwig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:10 PM

OK... I signed in to BoS a couple of weeks ago... and there was the massive update.... I made it through that OK .... I guess... the game loaded and played.  So last night I sign in again... and this time is says I must upgrade my game. Now..... the BIG update happened all by itself.... but this time, no auto upgrade.  I snooped around on the net and looked for the proper method, looked in my profile etc for help, so something about a launcher and tried to download 150+ meg something that didn't complete... it was checking my machine for something and never went on.

IS there hopefully a painless way to upgrade this thing?

thanks in advance,

LL

"Zwei stunde mit ohne zigarren.....  furchbar"    Adolf Galland to me about flying to the airshow.

"Chuck Yeager says... the first time ever I see a jet, I shoot it down.... I say.. the first time I see Chuck Yeager... I shoot him down"   Gunter Rall to me at a picture signing.

#2 Lipfert

Lipfert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:23 PM

Luft,

Steam version?

J89wFKx.png

4OGMXfg.png

ltE45Q6.png

#3 Ludwig

Ludwig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:29 PM

Doggone it... I remembered that and forgot to put it in ....No... I was a dumbass and bought the BoS from the website, which has caused all kinds of interesting problems....  such as this.

"Zwei stunde mit ohne zigarren.....  furchbar"    Adolf Galland to me about flying to the airshow.

"Chuck Yeager says... the first time ever I see a jet, I shoot it down.... I say.. the first time I see Chuck Yeager... I shoot him down"   Gunter Rall to me at a picture signing.

#4 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • LocationMichigan, United States

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:33 PM

Snaggle,...

Snaggle?   :huh:     ^_^

• Lipfert likes this

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#5 Lipfert

Lipfert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 02:49 AM

Snaggle?   :huh:     ^_^

LOL.

J89wFKx.png

4OGMXfg.png

ltE45Q6.png

#6 Baron

Baron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:38 AM

Doggone it... I remembered that and forgot to put it in ....No... I was a dumbass and bought the BoS from the website, which has caused all kinds of interesting problems....  such as this.

:D  :D  :D

- from website it is better like from Steam

- if you have any problems with actualization, go to your IL2 folder and find folders with name "Updates". Delete all files what are in, and run launcher again.You can find launcher in folder C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow\bin\game\launcher.exe.

For better game run - game will update via Launcher only, but is better when you start game from this folder (default): C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow\bin\game\Il-2.exe.

Have fun  ;)

TmuSTM.png

1kQMDa.png

#7 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • LocationMichigan, United States

Posted 13 May 2018 - 12:32 PM

Luft,

Steam version?

Luft?   :huh:    ^_^ 

Lipfert, let us introduce you to Lothar "Larry" Ludwig (LL), a long time member of J4.   ;)    :D

He became ensnared in JG1's web at the same time as Snaggle and I.  Hope that clarifies!

S!

• Klaiber likes this

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe."  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#8 Lipfert

Lipfert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 01:21 PM

Luft?   :huh:    ^_^ 

Lipfert, let us introduce you to Lothar "Larry" Ludwig (LL), a long time member of J4.   ;)    :D

He became ensnared in JG1's web at the same time as Snaggle and I.  Hope that clarifies!

S!

Yea, sometimes I need to slow down and pay attention to what I'm doing. I don't always think in the moment, I probably need a hobby that's more task oriented.

J89wFKx.png

4OGMXfg.png

ltE45Q6.png

#9 Ludwig

Ludwig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:50 PM

Hi Lipfert,  I think we have talked on TS once or twice in the middle of a lot happening on CLoD....  :)

Baron.... THANKS so much, really appreciate it.... fixed it perfectly....everything works as desired.   Hook has been getting the 00001  errors.... really goofing him up so I am going to pass along the start from the folder idea and see if it helps him.

LL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users