#1 Ludwig

Ludwig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:15 PM

OK....  the new Spit and 109 are out..... and I go to the game and it tells me that I can't sign in (with it saved... and working for weeks) and to check to see if my license has been activated. I go to the website and sign in properly (with it saved, the same way... user/pw )  and check the license key thing...  and it clearly says activated ...  back to the game....  no bueno....

stumped....   thanks in advance to all those with knowledge of such mysterious inner workings.

LL

"Zwei stunde mit ohne zigarren..... furchbar" Adolf Galland to me about flying to the airshow.

"Chuck Yeager says... the first time ever I see a jet, I shoot it down.... I say.. the first time I see Chuck Yeager... I shoot him down" Gunter Rall to me at a picture signing.

#2 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:37 PM

S! Ludwig,

Easy fix. Go online to the website, change the password, and confirm all on the website. Go back to the game log in page & change the password and save all! Have fun after!

Got the same thing.

Cheers,
Gen

#3 Ludwig

Ludwig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 11:32 PM

WEll...  crap.... I thought that was going to do it... I changed it.... nope... I changed it again in case I did something wrong.... nope.  It seems to be a sign-in error....  message says email address or password is incorrect, and to check and make certain that the registration key is activated.

"Zwei stunde mit ohne zigarren..... furchbar" Adolf Galland to me about flying to the airshow.

"Chuck Yeager says... the first time ever I see a jet, I shoot it down.... I say.. the first time I see Chuck Yeager... I shoot him down" Gunter Rall to me at a picture signing.

#4 Vonrd

Vonrd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:45 AM

Have you tried clicking "Password Recovery" on the game's start screen?

Posted Image

#5 Butzzell

Butzzell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:53 AM

have you updated your game?   Was an update yesterday/

Posted Image

#6 Ludwig

Ludwig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:29 AM

yeah.... it was the #$%ing update... I thought it completed it but it didn't..... FINALLY some ray of sunshine came through and I got that done...then it STILL didn't work.... FINALLY after another password change....  sheeesh...   I think this stuff is gaining on me....  good thing I don't have to think for a living any more..... HAHAHAHAAHAHAH.... oh good grief... I just quoted myself....    well.. THANKS to all those who helped....  I should give up and just take up drinking, I think I could be really good at it.....

• Lipfert likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users