Photo

IL2 Sturmovik BOS & BOM @ 27$ Each game!

IL2 Strumovik Stalingrad Moscow sales

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Hess

Hess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:55 PM

S!

Well, I made exe run as administrator (right clic, properties, compatibility tab, mark run as admin) because I read in somewhere it fix some issues in some servers. As result of this action you have to click ok every time you run the game but this is not a problem at all.

I felt that it make alt+tab more quickly. Before this when I had to go to desktop it took too long.

BIs Bald,
Posted Image

#22 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts
  • LocationMichigan, United States

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:19 PM

Thanks Hess!  I had overlooked the "properties" section of the menu.  The box there was in fact, unchecked.

I think I will wait to change anything until I see that I actually have some problem.  As I mentioned earlier, there's only one account on my machine, and it's administrator.  Up to now I've been free of problems that others have encountered, such as "rof.exe" errors, DTD's, etc.

If I start to experience those kind of problems, I'll now know where to change things first.  Thanks!

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users