#1 Ludwig

Ludwig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 22 June 2018 - 04:30 AM

WELL.... this will be taking up my attention for the next few weeks... I just was hired by CAE Parc Aviation SimuFlite in Dallas as an instructor Type check airman on the Phenom 100 and 300 so I have to bag both type ratings and go to work.  Amazing software on this thing and a fair amount of thurst. When I pushed up the throttles it really put me back in my chair. It is a hoot to fly.

Phenom-100-and-Phenom-300-will-be-at-CBAPhenom-100-and-Phenom-300-will-be-at-CBA

• Klaiber, Britchot, Lee and 5 others like this
"Zwei stunde mit ohne zigarren..... furchbar" Adolf Galland to me about flying to the airshow.

"Chuck Yeager says... the first time ever I see a jet, I shoot it down.... I say.. the first time I see Chuck Yeager... I shoot him down" Gunter Rall to me at a picture signing.

#2 Vonrd

Vonrd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:42 AM

Congrats!

My company is a Phenom service center and we work on them all the time. They're solid planes.

Posted Image

#3 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • LocationMichigan, United States

Posted 22 June 2018 - 01:31 PM

Congrats on landing that job, Larry!  Good health to you.  S!

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#4 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,041 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 01:56 PM

Congrats!

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic