#41 Etzel

Etzel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:11 PM

This^

I certainly do not prefer flying a yoke much anymore.  The planes I regularly fly are the DA-40, Citabria, Decathlon, ASK-21, Grob 102, Piper Pawnee... and for my commercial, the Cessna 182RG.  So 1 out of 7 have a yoke :P

I absolutely love Austria! I had a fleeting opportunity to work in Wien for Scheibel Gmbh back in 2001, I flew their CAMCOPTER 5.1 for the US subsidiary for a number of months.  I had spent 3 weeks in Wien writing the Operator's Manual and flying the helicopter, it was a pretty tough decision at the time.  Wien is my second favorite European city to Nuremberg, though I still plan to visit Constanta for a vacation. ;)

Coool...   :) 

Btw.: I just looked on the career section at https://schiebel.net/: They are looking for a technical writer at the Moment, located either in Wien or or Wiener Neustadt (which is 50 kms south of Vienna, where also Diamond Aircrafts HQ is located in and little Etzel learned to fly *g*).

...So if you want to come back to work again here  => That's the best Chance....

and I would have one more guy to fly with me at CET Primetimes !!!

:lol:  :lol: 

• Britchot likes this

#42 Shadepiece

Shadepiece

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationThe Rockies

Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:24 PM

That how the College feels too, Brit. I'll have a lot of thinking to do after tomorrow.
Fire only at close range, and only when your opponent is properly in your sights.

-Hauptmann Oswald Boelcke, Jasta 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users