Thanks to all JG1 and WWalkers that came last night!
We can say it was a pretty nice success, for all of us.
If we have enough pilots next weeks, we could do 1 or 2 missions ops at the same time (with separated targets)!
For those that want to join up on week nights (Coconut Expert server), some of us do like to fly a few nights on this server.
Some answers on your questions WWGeezer:
1. Is there a pattern? Meaning if we flew at 6pm on Tuesday, does the same mission run again in one week, with the war state changing based on this weeks results?
Gen: No, the way it works on Coconut Expert server is:
- each sessions are around 3 hours long (don't forget, when it say's 25 min left, you have around 10 min to land you plane before generating a new session;
- each time you enter the server, time of the day may change, from dawn, afternoon and even night time;
- each campaign are related by battles around Airfield, and don't worry, even if Germans are none on the server, AI keep transferring, and fighting the Russians;
- you will see more pilots from Europe in the afternoon (eastern time) and equal pilots at night;
- each campaigns use a new map, this mean if you don't have the Kuban planes and the campaign map is Kuban, it may be hard for you to select any planes available;
- war state change after each session's of 3 hours... some of the campaign are finish fairly fast and some may stay a few weeks;
2. Does that mean Coconut actually edits the mission every week for every timeslot for every day it runs ( can't be so!), or is it some how automated?
Gen: I think all is automated and this is why we see at the end of a session that a new missions is being generated. But other than that, not sure about the back end of this dynamic campaign?
3. When the mission was over it rolled into another mission, so does it actually run from 5:30 to 8:30 and than another mission runs?
Gen: Not sure if we have specific time slot that we can enter and have the (3) three hours starting. Like last night, the server updated a new session around 8:00 pm, and we got the start of another one when we left at around 11:00 pm! Same for night misions, not always at the same hours... a must see at Night!
Hope this helps... and I wish you all a great holiday!