#21 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:20 PM

S! All,

We now have a new map/campaign (Kuban Map) on Coconut Expert...

Talking with Jocassee a few nights ago, what do you think of changing side for this new campaign... this way, we could try and learn the Russian planes.

I would suggest doing (2) rounds campaigns as German before changing as Russian for one round.

Let us know what you think of this? Thx...

Cheers,

Gen ;)

• Etzel likes this

#22 Jocassee

Jocassee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:09 AM

I need some Pe-2 Action!!!

• GenMarkof007 likes this
"It’s much easier to aim without view of the gunsight than it is without view of the enemy. " ~ Barton

#23 Etzel

Etzel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:06 AM

basically good idea as I could use some training in russion planes for sure.... Only thing is: I don't like the idea of changing teams during a running campaign. So I would prefer to start directly on russian side...

Just in the case if russian progress on the map would be too fast we should switch to german side and try to expand the duration of that map by winning back some territorries we had won before....

Planning to be online tonight, somewhen around 8 p.m. UTC

Btw.: Is it meanwhile possible again to set up Squads at Coconut?

#24 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:04 PM

S! Etzel,

Just to reply,... yes this would be done when a new campaign starts... and not in the middle of a campaign!

Cheers,

Gen

#25 Etzel

Etzel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:22 PM

ahaa.. did not read carefully enough before.... So this cuban campaign we go now as russians completly, before we then fly 2 campaigns on german side again? 

... yep, thats a great approach => like it

Salute  ;)  

• Jocassee likes this

#26 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:57 PM

S! Yes sir... ;)

The only problem for me now... is that I bought the pre-release of IL2 Sturmovik - The Tank Crew last night.

And since then, I get the visual to unify the login process and after, Coconut Expert is really hard and long to open (might be the Kuban Map)!
After I get inside the server, one out of 2 times, the game will crash after choosing a plane?!!

Will try to solve this unify (#$%$#%?$?$) and then see if this will change the way the game will handle?

Always something new with 777 and the pre-purchase.

Cheers,

Gen ;)

#27 Kliegmann

Kliegmann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
  • LocationKenosha, Wi

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:07 PM

I didn't buy them yet, and I was having that issue last night after the update.  I evenually made it onto Liberty, but the messages were loaded with people having crashing issues, upon landing, upon applying mods, ect.  Because of the update, there could possibly be a requirement for mission builders to re-load and resave the missions before they work right again like what happened with the last update

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#28 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,416 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:38 PM

We now have a new map/campaign (Kuban Map) on Coconut Expert...
Talking with Jocassee a few nights ago, what do you think of changing side for this new campaign... this way, we could try and learn the Russian planes.
I would suggest doing (2) rounds campaigns as German before changing as Russian for one round.

Let us know what you think of this? Thx...

With both Moxy and Vonrd back, you should coordinated with them.  They may have plans for practices and training that could include Coconuts and TAW.

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#29 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:02 PM

With both Moxy and Vonrd back, you should coordinated with them.  They may have plans for practices and training that could include Coconuts and TAW.

S! Klaiber, this was more for missions flying on Coconut Expert (Tuesday Night)... since we have (2) two nights of WWII, maybe Wednesday could be the practice and training NIght.

Cheers,

Gen

#30 Britchot

Britchot

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,588 posts
  • LocationLancaster, CA

Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:09 PM

Gen, Klaiber is suggesting that you bring this recommendation to the II. Gruppenstab and not make commitments before understanding their intent.

Your idea has merit, don’t get me wrong, but decisions for official Gruppe practice times cannot be made by a forum post rally.

Britchot_R_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_O_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_FS_tiny.png?dl=0

"Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen."

#31 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:25 PM

S! No problem Britchot...

I'll stop my posting on the forum about meeting up for flying.

And let the commander's do their duty.

Cheers,

Gen

#32 Britchot

Britchot

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,588 posts
  • LocationLancaster, CA

Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:31 PM

My intent isn’t to stifle your ideas, Gen. What I mean is to bring your suggestions to the Gruppenstab, perhaps within the squadron-only forums or a PM, and let them either incorporate it into their plan, schedule it for another time, or whatever the case may be.

Everyone within the squadron should have a voice and feel the ability to use it. It is how we will grow. However, the leadership is appointed to channel these creative ideas into a path forward that everyone can get on.

Britchot_R_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_O_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_FS_tiny.png?dl=0

"Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen."

#33 Etzel

Etzel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:41 PM

side-note: Coconut Expert is anyhow down at the moment....

I made  a sortie on TAW and was shot down after 12 Minutes ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users