#21 Schäfer

Schäfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 08 July 2018 - 12:52 AM

Yes friend, VR is fully implemented to FC planes. Personally i have not VR (using TrackIr 4), but other testers, who have HTC, Oculus etc, flying now Dr.1 and Spad only  :lol:

Will it support ED Tracker?

albatros_dv_jasta_6_1_by_ws_clave-d4wlgn

#22 Baron

Baron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:53 AM

FC will support the same things like IL2 Great Battles. Well, answer to your question: i think so  :)

l7Z6YQ.png

1kQMDa.pngNEkB7q.png

#23 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts
  • LocationMichigan, United States

Posted 09 July 2018 - 12:33 AM

The subjective things, you can't measure...turning ability (there is no published facts that would be useful in comparing one plane to another)....ease of flying, etc.

However the basic parameters that are generally agreed upon, OR, if not agreed upon, just pick one you're going to use:

These are either met or not met....who cares what engine is producing the effect?  I mean things like top speed at sea level, climb time to a certain altitude, stall speed, etc.

In other words, if your SPAD, at sea level, doesn't fly at a speed any where near what it's supposed to fly at, or what it did fly at in RoF, is that a better thing, or a worse thing?

Only going by what I've heard second hand, based on the reports from people that have flown the FC planes first hand have made.

I guess what I'm saying is that, if you blindly shove the old FM's into a completely new flight engine and it doesn't come out doing what it's supposed to do and have no plans to adjust it to end up with a product that matches historical performance at least as good as the RoF planes did, that can't be a good thing.

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users