#21 US103_Talbot

US103_Talbot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 01 September 2018 - 06:16 PM

Per the initial announcement it said halb cl2 and brisfit.
Posted Image

#22 Snaggle

Snaggle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSmyrna, Tennessee

Posted 02 September 2018 - 12:35 AM

If the target can be made kill-able by MG fire, or adjusted until we get some 2 seaters, I would vote to give it a go... :D

S!

JG1_Snaggle_J4

Posted Image

#23 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts
  • LocationMichigan, United States

Posted 02 September 2018 - 01:56 PM

If the target can be made kill-able by MG fire, or adjusted until we get some 2 seaters, I would vote to give it a go... :D

Yes-yes!

"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#24 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 02:32 PM

Per the initial announcement it said halb cl2 and brisfit.

Yes I see that now, thanks.  It also implies all of those planes will be released at once as part of "volume one", yet some people have mentioned that the Camel and Pfalz D.IIIa are going to be released next, which is confusing; are the planes going to be released piece-meal or all at once in groups (volumes)?

EDIT: the blog says the Camel and Pfalz are being "developed", in my mind that doesn't necessarily mean they're going to be released ahead of the first volume.

EDIT EDIT:  it does say that by purchasing the early access for FC, it does give you access to new content as it's developed....makes me wonder what the prices will be like, compared to just buying the completed volume one.

• Snaggle likes this
"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#25 Lee

Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach USA

Posted 02 September 2018 - 05:00 PM

Luft, if you purchased the early access, you have purchased the complete volume 1. As the volume 1 content gets finished it will be added to your game at no additional cost.
  • Luftritter likes this

#26 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 07:01 PM

Luft, if you purchased the early access, you have purchased the complete volume 1. As the volume 1 content gets finished it will be added to your game at no additional cost.

Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users