Not for the Feint of Heart

Lipfert

Kameraden,

Hellblade: Sensua's Sacrifice VR has been released on Steam. If you own the original, it's included. I'm using my Audio Technica's for this one because of the quality of the recording.

I know what I'm doing this weekend, I 100% recommend this studio and what they have done with only 20 people.

S!

I've been thinking of picking this up for a while, as it looks really good and seems to be in the same vein as some of the other indie games I've been playing recently.

For a new player, do you recommend getting the main game, and then getting the VR later?  Or do you recommend just diving into the VR headfirst?

I've been thinking of picking this up for a while, as it looks really good and seems to be in the same vein as some of the other indie games I've been playing recently.

For a new player, do you recommend getting the main game, and then getting the VR later?  Or do you recommend just diving into the VR headfirst?

Klaiber,

You get both, no extra charge. It just showed up in my Steam library, truly a work of art and scary as crap.

S!

Now you've got me both worried and intrigued.

The only game that has ever wrecked me was Alien: Isolation.

Playing that at 1 in the morning with the lights off is just asking for a health problem.  My cat brushed past my leg and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

Had to walk away from it.