#1 Barton

Barton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:55 PM

https://forum.il2stu...edback-feature/

And I just bought a bunch of stuff, too. I guess I’ll save 25% on the duck as it’s the only thing I ain’t got yet

Personally I think we should post what we gave them as feedback here so we can let them know as much as possible.

I’m messaging them about clouds. Aircraft disappearing in front of clouds, clouds looking like hell, and being able to see explosions/flak through them are major problems they need to address.
  • Klaiber and HotleadColdfeet like this

#2 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,329 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:15 PM

I'm really glad to see that they're doing that.  Frontier, the creators of Elite Dangerous, did something similar.  And it was, AFAIK, very helpful.

I'll have to think of the type of things I'd give them feedback on.

I definitely have some things in game which bug me - like the sound of your head banging on the canopy when using VR.

• Britchot likes this

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#3 EmerlistDavjack

EmerlistDavjack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:57 PM

I'm going to submit about the contrail view distance.  As a new player it's the thing that really pops out at me as immersion breaking in an otherwise beautiful game. 

Also, has anybody here suffered through this, maybe fixed it?  https://forum.il2stu...#comment-668856

#4 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts
  • LocationMichigan, United States

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:27 PM

They are going to be absolutely swamped with "suggestions". For FC alone I'd have a bunch.
"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#5 Barton

Barton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:32 PM

The view distance in general is a huge issue. Planes pop in and out of view close enough you can still make out their wings and practically ID them

#6 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts
  • LocationMichigan, United States

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:44 PM

That was an early problem with RoF too. It wasn't until later and a lot of argument about how far a human can see that they introduced the pixel sized dots. Personally I think it's an entirely better sim that way.
"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#7 Pragr

Pragr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 08:04 PM

I post my main concern regarding the game which is the fact that it is heavily fighter oriented.

• Britchot and Butzzell like this
Posted Image

#8 Britchot

Britchot

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,557 posts
  • LocationLancaster, CA

Posted 02 November 2018 - 08:25 PM

Yes, 190Fs and Gs, please!

Britchot_R_tiny.png?dl=0

Britchot_O_tiny.png?dl=0