Photo

ROF Guncam montage - Vive le Nieuport 28!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, United States

Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:36 PM

Ah, the Rise of Flight Nieuport 28. So quaint, so outperformed by other aircraft. When we see her online, we treat her like the old granny of the flight sim birds...something to be unceremoniously rolled over by the bigger, meaner birds of prey out there. One might think this lowly little aircraft would be doomed to the role of bullet sponge forever (or until it gets a flight model tuneup)! 

But this bird has a secret side to her that few know about...she can be a killer! Under the right circumstances, she can even send the dreaded Fokker triplanes and D.VIIfs running home with their tails between their legs! This little firesnorter of an aircraft has certainly captured my heart, and I hope she will capture yours too. Vive le Nieuport 28! biggrin.png

• Klaiber, Butzzell, Hess and 1 other like this
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
Posted Image

#2 Klaiber

Klaiber

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,413 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:37 PM

Very nice!

Klaiber_tiny_R.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_O.png?dl=0
Klaiber_tiny_FS.png?dl=0

Hals - und Beinbruch!

#3 Lipfert

Lipfert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:57 PM

HL,

Very nice, I've always done well in this aircraft.

S!

• HotleadColdfeet likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Luftritter

Luftritter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts
  • LocationMichigan, United States

Posted 28 November 2018 - 12:51 PM

Preachin' to the choir!

Now show us some Dolphin and S.E.5a. :)
  • HotleadColdfeet likes this
"People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown in the universe." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

#5 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, United States

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:28 PM

Thanks guys! :)

Preachin' to the choir!
Now show us some Dolphin and S.E.5a. :)

Lol, true! :lol: I’ve got a ton of old footage since about 2015 just sitting on a storage drive, so yeah, expect more videos in the future! :D
  • Luftritter likes this
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

"Flying fighter aircraft in a war zone is an experience of hours and hours of routine, punctuated by moments of stark terror." - Unknown
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users