• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MrWhite136

MrWhite136

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:06 PM

I want to play a DCG campaign for the Fi-156 Storch with some diversity in the missions. I'll probably have to fiddle with an existing campaign.

What of the following historical duties are possible in DCG and what could triggers such missions?

– Artillery spotting

– Reconnaissance at sea (spotting enemy ships)

Reconnaissance over land(battlefield surveillance over the current battle)

Personnel transport

– Air ambulance

– Search and rescue of downed pilots

#2 Lowengrin

Lowengrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 07:38 PM

Really, none.  The Fi-156 was not flyable while I was developing missions.  It will do basic reconnaissance and that's about it.

That said, you could fly it pretty much however you'd like.  For example, the Crimea campaign, with the Russians having a number of ships, you could go looking for them.  And you could just sit on the runway and wait for the first German pilots to get shot down and then go rescue them. 

The other missions will play out so it's pretty much a sandbox for you to play in.

#3 MrWhite136

MrWhite136

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted Today, 08:08 AM

Really, none.  The Fi-156 was not flyable while I was developing missions.  It will do basic reconnaissance and that's about it.

That said, you could fly it pretty much however you'd like.  For example, the Crimea campaign, with the Russians having a number of ships, you could go looking for them.  And you could just sit on the runway and wait for the first German pilots to get shot down and then go rescue them. 

The other missions will play out so it's pretty much a sandbox for you to play in.

I was afraid of that. You're absolutely right though that I can treat it as a sandbox and pick the missions I feel like.

Thanks Lowengrin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users