"Remember Me" Civil War short film is released!!!

J5_Hotlead

Started in late 2015 and finished in late 2018. Our short film "Remember Me" is finally here!!!  :D 

If you liked what you saw, don't forget to leave a like and share with your friends! Also, be sure to let us know what you thought in the comments on YouTube! Doing that helps our video rank higher and it also gives us useful feedback for future short films!

Enjoy! :D :

S!

Oh man, oh man... you guys are professionals.

I went to Atlanta History Center for 2 amazing days, 4 years ago. You choose a good background. I read a lot about Civil War. It captured the atmosphere of that time...

I loved it. Congratulations for all involved. I´m really impressed.

Thank-you Hess! We're thrilled you enjoyed it that much! :D

I've never been to the Atlanta History Center! That must have been absolutely amazing! :)

If you haven't had the chance, I highly recommend you visit Gettysburg whenever you can.  The way they have restored the battlefield, the quality of the museums, the ground itself...you won't find a better battlefield park in the US.  The views from Little Round Top, walking/running to Cemetery Ridge across the field of Pickett's charge...powerful. Though, there is now a KFC on the spot where the 8th Ohio began their flanking movement.  Irony! Haha. 

I was at the museum, and a little boy pointed to a musette bag and asked, "Is that where they kept their laptops?"  Lol, kids!

That's super-cool Emerlist! I'll have to add that to my bucket list for sure! 

Excellent stuff, HL! A huge undertaking and a stellar job...

As a side note, let me know if you're ever stuck for an OST on any future projects! 

Thanks Larner! :) Neat! Do you compose score music?