DCS 2023 and Beyond

Lipfert

9 hours ago, Vonrd said:

looks like the A-4 might be made official (wonder how much they'll charge?)

Klaiber and I discussed this a bit.  The A-4E mod has been in several DCS videos, such as sales promotions, so it's not a big surprise.  It would be nice if they incorporated it into the module manager so we don't have to download or reprogram inputs every update.  However, I can't imagine they would charge for it, just include it like the T-51D and Su-25T. 

At a minimum, it just shows that ED supports modding and is publicly acknowledging the fine work with the A-4E. 

3 hours ago, Britchot said:

Klaiber and I discussed this a bit.  The A-4E mod has been in several DCS videos, such as sales promotions, so it's not a big surprise.  It would be nice if they incorporated it into the module manager so we don't have to download or reprogram inputs every update.  However, I can't imagine they would charge for it, just include it like the T-51D and Su-25T. 

At a minimum, it just shows that ED supports modding and is publicly acknowledging the fine work with the A-4E. 

Regarding the A-4, I did see this post on the ED boards:

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/290302-community-a-4e-c-v210-october-2022/?do=findComment&comment=5123135

So, as of right now, it's unofficial.  But that definitely leaves a window open.

• 2 months later...