Problems with bombs not dropping

I for some reason when i have bombs equipped on the wing the bomb attached teh the fuselage wont drop i have no idea whya or what to do can anyojne hellp.... using il-2 1946 with some graphical updates and the dcg ... happens on all campaigns.... for some reason the BOB maps and dcg file packs wont work either...

sporry if posting twice in different places isnt allowed i just wanna fix my problem... when i release my bombs on fighter bombers only the wing mounted ones will drop.... when i just have a center mounted bomb it will drop and its not arming or fuse or anything like that.... also i dk why there isnt any rockets for ground attack on german planes or i cant fina any but i love using the p 38 off teh carriers in the pacific loaded down with 15 rockets and unlimited ammo lol anyway if anyone can help me with my problem that would be cool... rockets abd bombs work fine on american planees and teh bombs drop off the me 262 from the center or its only when its teh bf 109 of fw 190 and when there is 50lb bombs on teh wings and a 250 in teh middle .... and only two of the wing mounted bombs fall teh outside ones stay too...

Hi @tourvillejeff47 - since your issues seems to be in IL-2: 1946, I've moved both of your posts together within the DCG section.

It's been a while since I've flown 1946, but I can try to help.  Maybe someone who is more knowledgeable can join in.

2 hours ago, tourvillejeff47 said:

I for some reason when i have bombs equipped on the wing the bomb attached teh the fuselage wont drop i have no idea whya or what to do can anyojne hellp.... using il-2 1946 with some graphical updates and the dcg ... happens on all campaigns.... for some reason the BOB maps and dcg file packs wont work either...

Firstly, there should be four separate controls for four types of weapons: guns, cannons, rockets, and bombs.  I would check your control mappings and make sure that they're set correctly.  Bombs are Fire 4 (bombs) - Alt Space.

Additionally, many aircraft are designed to drop wing ordinance first.  And when the wing ordinance drops, they'll usually go in pairs.  This is to prevent over-Ging damage to the aircraft, as well as flight imbalance.  After you drop the wing bombs, you should be able to drop the central bomb with another pull of the release button.  I don't remember if there is a way to drop all simultaneously.

Also, if there are bomb bay doors (obviously not on a fighter-bomber, but just in case), the bomb bay doors must be open first before releasing the bombs, or they won't go.

when i just have a center mounted bomb it will drop and its not arming or fuse or anything like that....

Bombs often have a fuse.  This is mostly to prevent you from blowing off your own wing.  In the Difficulty Settings, make sure to check what your current settings are.  If there is a delay, you'll need to be high enough to allow the bomb to start the arming process.

also i dk why there isnt any rockets for ground attack on german planes

On late war aircraft, look for the R4HL (air-to-ground) or the R4M (air-to-air).

Hopefully this helps.

1 hour ago, tourvillejeff47 said:

im using unlimited ammo too i dk maybe thats the glitch i can jettison the bombs but i like to do unlimited ammo... im not always tryna do realism...

Yeah, that might definitely have something to do with it.  If the wing bombs never go, the center never has the chance to.

3 hours ago, tourvillejeff47 said:

im using unlimited ammo too i dk maybe thats the glitch i can jettison the bombs but i like to do unlimited ammo... im not always tryna do realism...

The center bombs will never release when using the unlimited ammo option. Only the wing bombs will drop and those wing bombs will regenerate before the center bomb can be dropped. As you have already found out you can jettison all the bombs though. The jettison bomb feature was added with the v4.11m patch to somewhat address the problem of never being able to drop all the bombs.

Other small Changes & Improvements:

-Added ability to jettison bombs with unlimited ammo

v4.11m patch readme notes: https://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Knowledge_Base&op=show&kid=636

Wheels