For Your Viewing Pleasure

c4nucK

S! JG1,

Its been a pleasure flying with you guys. I'm slowly getting better and more comfortable with your style of flying so thank you for bearing with me through this transitional period. After the first two games I honestly wouldn't of been surprised if you guys would of sent me to a different flight channel lol. And I wouldn't blame you!! =]

Anyway, I've posted this on a couple other sites but I wanted to include it here as well incase you don't visit the same sites I do.

I recently recieved access to a close friend of mines ftp server that has over 55 terabytes of rare documentaries on WW2/Vietnam/Korea/WWI. I've been slowly uploading them to my YT account. If you guys are any sort of history buff like me feel free to subscribe and check my channel out. I'm a big fan of German technology of the Era so a lot of the ones I'm posting for now are about Germany. However all sides will be posted in time.

Enjoy gentlemen! And again, thank you for your patience!

https://www.youtube.com/user/c4nucksens8tion

Regards,

Tyson

c4nucK

Hi C4nuck,

It was great flying with you last night! Really glad to hear that you were able to work past your technical issues. It always sucks when something that's supposed to work right, doesn't.

There are some great videos there. Just started watching Dive Bombers and Tankbusters.

Within the first 3 minutes, I learned something new.

The Stuka had explosive bolts attached to it's undercarriage so it's could jettison it's gear in case of damage. :)

Either way, see you tonight for Ghost Skies.

S! Klaiber,

It was indeed a pleasure to fly with you sir. I appreciate your patience! I'm adjusting to the loss of fps that was to be expected with maps as big as what were working with, which makes it hard to spot and identify targets. Its even harder to keep track of wingmen when they are just above the landscape but I will get better every time I play. I believe my screen kept turning black because my cpu and or video card was getting overloaded with everything that was on the current map. Considering that it didn't happen again with the changes I made on that second sortie I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that I'm okay now finally!

That footage of the tankbuster video is great. It has some rare stuff. Did you see the footage of Rudel in the hospital bed shortly after the amputation of his leg speaking with his surgeon? Awesome awesome stuff. Whoa! I just saw that mistake regarding the Hs-123 that you mentioned. These docs are normally spot on! Good eye! Or ears rather.

I plan on showing up tonight for GS as long as I can time my tylonel/advil intake to be active during the flight. I've slept maybe 8 hours in the past 4-5 days because of this pain. I'm going to have to play it by ear unfortunately. I will do my best though!

One last thing, is JG1 recruiting? If so, what are the requirements? Its been an absolute pleasure flying with the group and I'd let to take the next step if thats okay for me to mention without over stepping my boundaries.

Regards,

Tyson

c4nucK

One last thing' date=' is JG1 recruiting? If so, what are the requirements?[/quote']

Hi C4nuck,

We definitely are recruiting. And it would be great if you wanted to join us!

All you would need to do is head over to the Recruitment area of the forums and post a form:

http://www.jg1.org/tabid/116/g/topics/f/17/Recruitment.aspx

It's okay to be brief, as we've had the pleasure of flying with you before. This is mostly just so we have something on record.

Then, we'll schedule a time to meet you on TS, so we can talk and do some flight training. Since you're experienced and flying Ghost Skies, training would just be showing you how II./JG1 approaches certain tactical subjects. For example, the "being on the opposite side of the threat" thing that I mentioned to you mid-mission.

Hope to talk to you more soon!