What are you guys listening to?

Klaiber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Represent!... Oaktown multi ethnic Power! Love these guys. One of their hits starts at 5:15 and tell me what is hip... 10:00... but the beginning is great too.

The original lead singer Rick Stevens...

Rick Stevens after leaving the group, was convicted of killing three men in a drug-addicted haze and served 36 years in prison, died on Sept 15, 2017 in Antioch, Calif., where he lived with a son. He was 77.

On January 12, 2017, long-time drummer David Garibaldi and touring bassist Marc Van Wageningen were hit by a train as they walked across tracks before a performance in Oakland. They both survived the accident.

EDIT:

I'm having the same issue as Trev.

"It has to do with the URL.  Make sure its the full one - www.youtube.com...

If it's truncated, like youtub.asdf then it won't work."

I tried http://... and without any prefix - www.youtube.com... etc.

Fixed it. :D

You had the youtube.com part right.  But because the URLs had a time stamp in them, they weren't working.  The forum doesn't like time stamps for youtube vids.

If it says =0s at the end, that's telling it to start at 0 seconds.  Which it doesn't like.  And if it says ...watch... in the middle of the URL, that's another indicator that it won't work.