What are you guys listening to?

Klaiber

• 2 weeks later...

I woke up to eerie orange skies and it just barely got light enough to read a newspaper outside around noon. This is the view by Lake Merrit close to my house. The word that kept popping in my mind... "Armageddon"... which in my usual twisted way of association made me think of this classic urban legend... which lifted my spirits.... "ARMAGEDDON!"   😈 

gallery_medium.jpgtT

One of the greatest rock bands ever. My favourite album is Quadrophenia, though Sell Out is great too. 

Speaking of all-time greats, here's another one:

I watched the similarly-titled documentary the other week, it's exceptional. I've always been an INXS fan, but now that fondness has grown into a full-time obsession. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kind of hypnotic music I like to listen from French groups, like ´Air´ or ´M83´. Here´s a song of M83 of their Album "Hurry up, we´re dreaming". The album ( a double CD album ) was disappointing to me, as it is very experimental and only 2 or 3 songs on it I like. But this one song "Wait" never gets old. Also the Video for "Wait" comes in a very artful style with references arranged to a very own narration. The groups name "M83" is a reference to the nearest discovered galaxy to the milky way.

<iframe width="1093" height="640" src="

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7 hours ago, Gus said:

Kind of hypnotic music I like to listen from French groups, like ´Air´ or ´M83´. Here´s a song of M83 of their Album "Hurry up, we´re dreaming". The album ( a double CD album ) was disappointing to me, as it is very experimental and only 2 or 3 songs on it I like. But this one song "Wait" never gets old. Also the Video for "Wait" comes in a very artful style with references arranged to a very own narration. The groups name "M83" is a reference to the nearest discovered galaxy to the milky way.

Thanks, I always wondered who sang this song!

• 4 weeks later...

His stuff is pretty good.  Great background music for space.

I kind of like Last Train.  It's the type of trip-hop you listen to when you're trying to pay off a fine for a crime you didn't commit, and then ironically get murdered by space security, in front of your friend, who then accidently offs himself in the middle of a space-mall.

Not that I've had any experience with that or anything. 😐