Klaiber

What are you guys listening to?

Was not looking for reggae, break-beat nor symphony music today. This symphony version of "Out of Space" popped up on my recommend list. It would seem they are covering the Prodigy version which is a cover of Peter Tosh. Here is all three to show if anyone interested.

That's really nice, Firefly!  Never heard that before.

The only East German music I know is the soundtrack to Das Unsichtbare Visier (The Invisible Visor), which I listen to every once in a while.

For people who've never heard of it, Das Unsichtbare Visier was East Germany's James Bond: https://www.thevintagenews.com/2015/12/07/3935

Never heard about the movie before, thanks for sharing. My first impression was "if Lalo Schifrin was East German", and that's a very good sign! 

This one also might be of interest. If you like prog rock, you might like this... 

Thanks for the Leon Redbone Vonrd. Not really my genre, but my Dad used to love listening to him. Brought back some fond memories.:)

On a side note... I used to go out with a girl who did his mother in laws hair.... just thought I'd toss it out there.  ;)

That lil'ol band from Texas. This is some of their early stuff, (Before MTV made em stars)   This has more of a "Blues rock" sound, and isn't as over-produced as their later stuff. I think it's great.

Jimi Hendricks once called Billy Gibbons one of the best guitarists he'd ever heard.

I did not know that Klai.  I knew that Beard and Hill were already playing together when they got together with Gibbons.

Gibbons was playing in a band called the "Moving Sidewalks" in the late 60's.  Sounded NOTHING like what they would become.  I recall picking up an album called "Flash" thinking  "cool, Gibbons early stuff!"    It was awful.