Klaiber

What are you guys listening to?

I'd have loved to have attended this... Joe is so weird looking but soooo cool.

Yeah, it's very long... almost 2 hours.

At least check "Is she really going out with him" @ 1:34:00... just a delightful version. 

The hits are @:

4:30

15:00

43:00

1:21:00

(and that's where I stopped... still more after)

BTW... he's just 3 months older than me.

I woke up to eerie orange skies and it just barely got light enough to read a newspaper outside around noon. This is the view by Lake Merrit close to my house. The word that kept popping in my mind... "Armageddon"... which in my usual twisted way of association made me think of this classic urban legend... which lifted my spirits.... "ARMAGEDDON!"   😈 

gallery_medium.jpgtT

One of the greatest rock bands ever. My favourite album is Quadrophenia, though Sell Out is great too. 

Speaking of all-time greats, here's another one:

I watched the similarly-titled documentary the other week, it's exceptional. I've always been an INXS fan, but now that fondness has grown into a full-time obsession. 

Kind of hypnotic music I like to listen from French groups, like ´Air´ or ´M83´. Here´s a song of M83 of their Album "Hurry up, we´re dreaming". The album ( a double CD album ) was disappointing to me, as it is very experimental and only 2 or 3 songs on it I like. But this one song "Wait" never gets old. Also the Video for "Wait" comes in a very artful style with references arranged to a very own narration. The groups name "M83" is a reference to the nearest discovered galaxy to the milky way.

<iframe width="1093" height="640" src="

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7 hours ago, Gus said:

Kind of hypnotic music I like to listen from French groups, like ´Air´ or ´M83´. Here´s a song of M83 of their Album "Hurry up, we´re dreaming". The album ( a double CD album ) was disappointing to me, as it is very experimental and only 2 or 3 songs on it I like. But this one song "Wait" never gets old. Also the Video for "Wait" comes in a very artful style with references arranged to a very own narration. The groups name "M83" is a reference to the nearest discovered galaxy to the milky way.

Thanks, I always wondered who sang this song!

A guy I work with and I were just talking about that song today. We talked about the Crossroads Festival 2010 version. Winwood got brought up due to the fact that Spencer Davis passed away yesterday.

So here is a different song from the same concert.